Symantec news and social media activity
Symantec corporate information, news, videos, social media coverage and more
Please find recent Symantec news, social media activity, videos and relevant documents such as Symantec annual reports below. You can also use the tabs above to narrow your topics of interest by searching within various formats.
Recent Symantec news articles
neurogadget.com | 3 days ago
- what can be done for your computer, and that is keep you safe. In this day, as your computer. Norton Security Premium 2017 Norton has a long history of - against exterior threats, and the same remains true to this article, we present Norton Security Premium 2017, the latest addition to your personal preferences, as - to hang out, where you can learn and communicate with others when it comes to Norton's security family. This suite comes with great features and a complementary 250 GB -
streetupdates.com | 3 days ago
- share (EPS) growth is 50.43%. The performance for Year to Date (YTD) is expected to sales ratio is significantly above the - share (EPS) growth expected to the cost of investments. The lower the price P/S ratio, the more attractive the investment. The earnings per share - a worth of $25.05 per share Symantec Corporation’s (SYMC), a stock from Security Software & - -882.40% in this ratio is 50.34%. Its monthly volatility value of 2.39% and volatility for the company evaluates and -
| 4 days ago
- of *TBA. The current assessment forSymantec Corporation (NASDAQ:SYMC) Security Software & Services on limited - misunderstanding that demonstrates an EPS growth this year at an IPO Date of 3/26/1990. The growth for the next - . Symantec Corporation Security Software & Services holds an EPS of -1.34 that a greater share price - towards a larger company where stock price might also twist the definite worth of 14 - be able to 53.52%, and its PE ratio displays a value of *TBA with a Quick Ratio -
Information on recent Symantec social media posts
@symantec | 3 days ago
- the potential financial impacts of the week : November 11, 2016 - This is a differentiated product because it includes coverage for - rather than excluding or sub-limiting them take control of their network connections, including IOC, spanning - Report Card feature gives Norton Mobile Security for ease of fraud types including: account takeover, business email compromise (BEC), - having operations in MTTI and MTTR to the company's Application and Threat Intelligence Processor (ATIP). In -
@symantec | 4 days ago
- about the wire transfer only after the transaction is complete. Symantec researcher Binny Kuriakose noted in a blog that one - - transfer," Kuriakose wrote. "The scammer starts off with victims via @symantec Scammers now build a rapport with one of the - solve a simple problem, then the scammer starts pushing for account information and finally asks for a set amount of - attacker then probes a bit deeper getting into how the money would then ask what information is to a new account.
@symantec | 6 days ago
Download your enterprise is already drawing up its cloud migration strategy. The cloud introduces - holes in the United States or Canada: Call - 1-866-30-BCOAT Email - firstname.lastname@example.org Support - Blue Coat logo are, your free digital copy now: https://t.co/Dhtc35EWWd #CASB - you maintain control while protecting privacy in the cloud generation? How will learn: To contact a Sales Rep - senior members of our enterprise security staff. How will you taken into account all of Blue -
The following Symantec videos are available
@Symantec | 25 days ago
On the F1 circuit, 100 percent systems uptime and data security are essential. Williams relies on Symantec and the breadth of its portfolio to shield its data, on the track and off, in 21 countries on six continents. Learn much more at https://symantec.com/customer-success/williams-racing
@Symantec | 119 days ago
For more information visit: https://symantec.com/solutions/healthcare Symantec Healthcare Solutions looks at key security solutions to keep healthcare systems, patient identities, and sensitive information safe and compliant.
@Symantec | 166 days ago
Download Symantec's 2016 Internet Security Threat Report at The 2016 Internet Security Threat Report (ISTR) provides an overview and analysis of malware in 2015, up 36 percent from the 2016 ISTR. #SymantecISTR Remarkably, - analyze, and provide commentary on emerging trends in global threat activity. This video highlights some of cyber threats. It is compiled using data from the Symantec Global Intelligence Network, which our global cybersecurity experts use to the -
Corporate Office InformationSymantec Corporation
350 Ellis Street
Mountain View, CA 94043 United States
Investment InformationStock Ticker: SYMC
Click here to see any available financial documents.