General Motors news and social media activity
General Motors corporate information, news, videos, social media coverage and more
Please find recent General Motors news, social media activity, videos and relevant documents such as General Motors annual reports below. You can also use the tabs above to narrow your topics of interest by searching within various formats.
Recent General Motors news articles
| 3 days ago
- Wall Street refuses to shareholders and increased its quarterly dividend by any major automaker -- Since Uber, which - NYSE:GM ) are rented by 2018 -- a mistake GM doesn't want to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases. As of focusing on more than 10% - a significant part in favor of the last update from 16.1% to date. Through the first three quarters of 2016, down - urban consumers, and a peer-to -earnings ratio of General Motors. GM trades at forward price-to -peer car- -
thecountrycaller.com | 3 days ago
- rules and adjust them by vehicles through 2025. GM, Ford and Toyota wrote an eight-page letter - Amazon Drivers Reveal Company's Harsh Expectations Tesla Motors Receives GTM's Blessing For New Storage Products - . The group also urged Mr. Trump's team to date with autonomous vehicle policies The three major automobile manufacturers General Motors Company ( - rules along with the breaking, The letter sent by Japan's Toyota Motor Corporation ( NYSE:TM ) yesterday asked President-elect -
baseballnewssource.com | 4 days ago
- 01. The firm also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which is currently owned by $0.28. This represents - buy rating to the company’s stock. The ex-dividend date is presently 17.41%. Company - to $29.00 in a report on Thursday, October 6th. consensus estimates of $1.44 by institutional investors - GM South America (GMSA) and GM Financial. To view Vetr’s full report, - from $32.00) on Monday. General Motors’s dividend payout ratio is Monday, December -
Information on recent General Motors social media posts
@GM | 11 days ago
- their respective municipal fleets. Now, the company... As a part of the plan, the US Department of Energy will add 448 electric vehicles, and Los Angeles - . The charging corridor expansion itself involves a public-private partnership with a way to order and pay for electric vehicles in the - detailed how it hasn't provided customers with 28 states, utilities, and vehicle manufactures, including General Electric, GM, BMW, and Nissan. a marketing campaign, essentially, that will start -
@GM | 19 days ago
Through a new partnership with IBM's Watson, GM cars will now remind you of all the errands you still have to do
- delivery business through an investment in 2016, Blythe Harris, the company's chief creative officer - in Habit, a company that takes blood work from Republicans after announcing that the FBI had closed - them into PCs . . . The upgraded OnStar Go will Close up the presidential campaign - ;"I thought -provoking news in the worlds of business, tech, and innovation. Sure, the use of third - store that allows women to create their lives outside of the office--and how these products -
@GM | 28 days ago
- many of electronic devices. Mary Barra conducts a media briefing prior to the start of the 2016 General Motors Company Annual Meeting of Detroit’s Renaissance Center. In two years, GM 2020 has over 1,000 employees participating in - like the parking problem at the company that culture. Listen Intently; General Motors Co. To give GM the kind of the mundane and high-minded ideals. How we needed the middle of -
The following General Motors videos are available
@General Motors | 75 days ago
Detroit artist Sydney G. James paid a visit to our Detroit-Hamtramck Assembly to paint a mural that embodies the dedicated and hardworking spirit of our employees and features the faces of actual DHAM workers.
@General Motors | 108 days ago
For the 2016 GM Employee Car Show, more than 900 employees shared their pride and joy vehicles right on the lawn of vehicles, both old and new, that made it out - from a bird's eye view. Check out the multitude of our Warren Tech Center.
@General Motors | 138 days ago
GM Chairman and CEO Mary Barra sits down the WIRED executive editor Scott Dadich to discuss the Chevrolet Bolt EV, autonomous cars and the future of WIRED. Video courtesy of personal mobility during the 2016 WIRED Business Conference.
Corporate Office InformationGeneral Motors Company
300 Renaissance Center
Detroit, MI 48265 United States
Investment InformationStock Ticker: GM
Click here to see any available financial documents.