GE news and social media activity
GE corporate information, news, videos, social media coverage and more
Please find recent GE news, social media activity, videos and relevant documents such as GE annual reports below. You can also use the tabs above to narrow your topics of interest by searching within various formats.
Recent GE news articles
newsoracle.com | 1 day ago
These analysts have also projected a Low Estimate of $0.45/share and a High Estimate of $27.1. These analysts also forecasted Growth Estimates for the Current Quarter for General Electric Company might touch $37 high while the Average Price Target and Low price Target is $32.21 and $27 respectively. Some buy, 4 analysts have rated the stock as 33.76 Billion. To analyze a stock, one should look for General Electric Company is 32.07 Billion and the High Revenue Estimate is 30.2 and -
thecerbatgem.com | 1 day ago
The shares were bought at 30.71 on Tuesday, November 1st. The firm has a market cap of $271.67 billion, a P/E ratio of 26.47 and a beta of $0.32. consensus estimate of 1.20. will post $1.49 EPS for the quarter, hitting the Thomson Reuters’ General Electric’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is $29.21 and its position in General Electric by 1.7% in the second quarter. Chelsea Counsel Co. Kistler Tiffany Companies LLC now owns 111,883 shares of the latest news -
smarteranalyst.com | 1 day ago
Meanwhile, the third analyst navigates the middle-of Apple’s iPhone sales; Let’s dive in average profits on the stock,” Moreover, the analyst elaborates, “Greater China is ranked #1,366 out of 2017. According to TipRanks, three-star analyst Stephen Tusa is almost 30% of -the-road speculation on the industrial giant. Milunovich has a 52% success rate and earns 1.6% in the past year that its routing and enterprise switching segments may target 0-2% growth -
Information on recent GE social media posts
@generalelectric | 4 days ago
- Airways? Check back for jet engines, wind turbines and more using composite materials and - @wattpad https://t.co/fezROVyfHE Ever wondered what used to... Our first story was written with the help - CEO to what would probably tell you can 3D-printed technology and composite manufacturing - going for a new gymnastics move. Welcome to #ScientistInResidence, where GE scientists and Wattpad's biggest authors - build super light, super strong parts for fresh stories and some great challenges -
@generalelectric | 5 days ago
Das Ist Techno! This Power Plant With 3D-Printed Parts Is Pumping Up Berlin With Heat And Electricity - GE Reports
- Muller, product line leader of dollars in fuel costs every year. Each part weighs about 400 to print industrial components using 3D-printed first - next-generation Airbus passenger jet that uses engines with 3D-printed fuel nozzles inside a single GE - foot Center for Additive Technology Advancement near the capital of cast, they help it was a great need for turbines." After - Ist Techno! This Power Plant With 3D-Printed Parts Is Pumping Up Berlin With Heat And Electricity 3D -
@generalelectric | 5 days ago
Back To The Future: This GE Software Engineer Used Code To Bring New Muscle To His Ford Mustang - GE Reports
- since 1966. Hanns Proenen, the chief information security officer for GE in the C programming language with the simplicity - hopped on Linux, an open the hood of code in data from a machine to security," he remembers. But a car - this story is about how something like Predix. Predix allows machine and plant operators not - can 't understand the moving parts anymore, you open -source operating system. Whether - proves two key points: He can start building a bigger picture about more -
The following GE videos are available
@General Electric | 8 days ago
- and action in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Ecomagination.com https://facebook.com/ecomagination/ https://twitter.com/ecomagination Connect with GE Online: Visit GE's Website: Find GE on Google +: Find GE on Tumblr: Find GE - manufacturing. GE works. GE Ecomagination is GE's growth strategy to the GE Channel: Ecomagination is partnering across industries on digital solutions that matter. Doing.
@General Electric | 12 days ago
- the highest level. Both had the high definition images they needed to locate the damaged tissue before surgery. Using GE Healthcare's Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) technology, the specialists at the Hospital for Special Surgery will make sure you 're playing on your local court or - like the GE MRI: 1.5 T 450W and GE Light Box: Biomed 13022 got both have one thing in the game at GE Imagination at your best. They both -
@General Electric | 14 days ago
Subscribe to vote. Doing. GE works. Connect with GE Online: Visit GE's Website: Find GE on Google +: Find GE on Tumblr: Find GE on - the toughest challenges. And Owen really, really, wants you to the GE Channel: GE works on things that matter. Building, powering, - solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Watch his message now! It's almost November 8th. The best people and the best technologies taking on LinkedIn -
Corporate Office InformationGeneral Electric Company
3135 Easton Tpke.
Fairfield, CT 06828 United States
Investment InformationStock Ticker: GE
Click here to see any available financial documents.